Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Thoughts

Who's whore are you?
Your whore
Tell me again.
I am your whore.

I occasionally asked her the question again and again throughout the evening as she would cum. Her breath was ragged and labored. I had her exactly where I wanted her, I could ask her to do anything and she would do it. I could tell her to walk outside naked so I could fuck her in public and she would let me.

This power was amazing, it made my cock hard and my head spin. I couldn't decide if I was high from all the fucking or just because of the power trip I was having. I could barely touch her and she would cum again, it was possibility the sexiest thing I have ever seen, she was begging me to let her relax and gather herself. But the second touched her, a kiss, a finger, a nipple tweak , she was off again, unable to resist. "No" was no longer an option, there were half hearted "stops" but I never listed. I did this for a while before I thought she might pass out. I was exhausted but the feeling would follow me for days.

The thought of that power is enough to make my cock hard all over again. I know if I called her she would get wet instantly and I could fuck her at any time. But I wanted her to crave me more. I would make her wait a bit.

Soon pet, so very soon and I will have you thrashing again, I will hear your screams and moans.

They are like music to my ears.



G

No comments: