Friday, September 14, 2007

Long time no post

I have been bad about posting, something I need to work on.

But today I was given a task and I do so enjoy rising to the occasion.

I got to speak to a new friend today. Juno. Someone who is going through or been through what I am going through. The lack of excitement, I crave more than vanilla, I crave more than the standard.

It does not make me a bad person just an adventurous one. And I wish to hurt no one just live my life.

So expect to read more of my adventures soon. Some might only be exciting to me, but hey, I might need to get warmed up.

I have been talking to this woman, we want each other, and while we are both taken, we will not say no. We will have each other, we will steal the time to taste and touch and feel other.

We will fuck.

more soon.

G

No comments: