Saturday, May 12, 2007

Women and a brief intro

Dear Lord do I love women. The way they look, smell, feel, sound, and definitely taste. The taste of a woman on my lips and tongue is better than any candy or liqueur. This is my burden I suppose, I see a woman that strikes my fancy and I cannot just admire. I feel compelled to speak to her, to hear her voice to touch her skin. But even that doesn't seem to be enough.

How would she look naked?
How would she feel against me?
How would I feel inside her?
What would her moans and sighs sound like?

This is my plight, although it doesn't feel like the burden it should be to me. I enjoy it. And as long as I am safe and discreet I will continue to do this. My wife knows that I am a flirt and that I can be very charming. I have always been a flirt, it is fun and makes a person feel wanted and sexy.

This has been my brief introduction. In this secret, no names, journal of mine you will read about my thoughts and ramblings. And the occasional true life story, or maybe just a little blowing off of steam.


G

No comments: