Sunday, May 13, 2007

Rules for extra marital fun

I have a pretty strict rule about fucking co-workers well really it's a rule I use both in and out of work. Don't do it unless they are in a relationship also, for you see the first rule of successfully getting away with adultery or cheating it to make sure the secret is kept. You meat a cute little thing and she is single, things start to get hot and heavy, the fucking begins, soon she is going to want to take things to another level. For you see she doesn't already have that other level. Now don't go thinking me sexist, a guy would do the same thing, even we are prone to the draw of a new girl, a single girl, the promise or the foundation of something new and fresh.

But isn't that what it's really about in the long run. A new body to explore, new sounds to hear. Is she quiet and demure, then once you get her behind closed doors a tiger. Or perhaps just the opposite, all take and no bark or bite. And then you have the entire spectrum in between. Sting sings a song where he states "She can be all four seasons in one day". What a great way to describe women, don't you think. They really are a prize.

I was eating lunch one day when a very sexy girl sitting next to me started a conversation. She was in town with her new hubby and he was working lots of hours. They hadn't had a chance to take a honeymoon yet so she was a little disappointed. I told her not to worry she had plenty of time to travel and celebrate her marriage not to mention take care of both hers and his needs. She replied that it was really more her needs than his, he just didn't seem to want it as much as her. My wheels started spinning and I knew this was an in, almost a plea, that poor girl wasn't getting satisfied and worse, she had been looking forward a week or two of nothing but sex and room service.

My lunch was over and I gave her my cell phone number and said should she find herself in need of a distraction I would be more than happy to set aside some time to show her the sites and a little fun while her hubby worked.

I got a call from her a day later. But I will talk about that another time.

G

No comments: